“Asia Scale” provides for the upgrade of truck scales in strain.
Upgrade of truck scales can be carried out as a “turnkey”, as well as the erection work.
With highly skilled service engineers of our company you will get upgrades truck scales efficiently and promptly. Modernization of motor-truck scales include the complete dismantling of the mechanical lever system and installation of loading area of the existing platform to strain analog or digital sensors with readout on the electronic terminal (vesoprotsessor) and integration into special software “Workstation weigher” (AWS). At the customer’s request we can replace floor loading area on the platform, as well as increase the length of the platform to the required size.
The advantages of the upgrade of truck scales compared to older mechanical are:
- the ability to increase the maximum limit of the weighing;
- the ability to increase the dimensions of the scale;
- reduction in the number of repairs and various settings of weighing equipment;
- increasing the accuracy of, and performance;
- increase the reliability and service life of the scale;
- reduce the influence of the human factor, the automation of reporting;
- Combining different weighing equipment into a single complex;
- unprecedented low cost of upgrading compared with the cost of your new balance;
- High profitability in connection with the modernization of the lower cost of operation.
- The availability and low cost of replacement parts as compared with mechanical weights.
Depending on the length of the platform the number of load cells can be from 4 to 8. Most often, when the modernization of the truck scales we use strain gauges Zemik USA Inc, Keli (China) or HBM (Germany). On request, you can use sensors from any manufacturer.
Roughly modernization of truck scales without extending loading area platform takes 3-4 days from the verification and calibration of reference weights.
Libra, our modernized, the company comply with the requirements of Standard.